Ahhh, you feel that? Me too. Fall is in the air!
Cool nights, cozy mornings and lots of fun outdoor, pumpkin-pickin’ activities— perfect for staying safe while social distancing!
Here is a list I’ve compiled of some of my favorite pumpkin friendly places to visit in Fayetteville, North Carolina and surrounding areas.
Five Places to Pick Pumpkins in Fayetteville, NC:
1. Reilly Road Farmers Market (located on Reilly Road in Fayetteville not far from Fort Bragg) is a real gem! This iconic market provides beautiful fresh produce, an amazing selection of pumpkins and outdoor decorations that will make your front porch the envy of all.
2. Dirt Bag Ales Farmers Market is a lush and diverse open air market featuring products by local farmers, restaurateurs, artisans and more! Plus, PUMPKINS and BEER!
3. Downtown Fayetteville is filled with charming shops and restaurants. It also boasts an awesome outdoor farmer’s market on Saturday mornings as well as other amazing events.
Make sure to check out The Great Pumpkin Patch Pop UpDowntown Fayetteville! More than 300 pumpkins of all sizes, 80 mums, hay bales, gourds, and more will flow out of the alley at 222 Hay Street on Fri., Sep. 25th, and Sat., Sep. 26th, from 10 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. each day.
4. Gillis Hill Farm is an all encompassing fall-friendly spot! From pumpkins to apples, fresh produce, local goods, homemade pumpkin ice cream to pretty farm trails, wagon rides and outdoor playgrounds for your littles to run wild!
5. Cathis Farm sits tucked away in the country in Lillington, NC not far from Fayetteville and Fort Bragg. This working farm is offering pumpkin picking and a farmer’s market each Friday and Saturday this fall! Checkout Pumpkin Hollow at Cathis Farm!