2019 brought me the opportunity to interview some extremely inspirational, intelligent and talented women who came into my life either professionally or personally.
It was such an honor to highlight their stories, and messages of hope. The world is filled with unique individuals that we can all learn from— I certainly benefited from each of the stories these women shared with me.
If you are looking for #inspiration in the #newyear look no further!
Here are the Top 6 Inspirational Interviews on #HodgePodgePodcast:
1. Katlin McFadden, Women’s Business Coach and Artist-
2. Tiffany Haywood, Award-Winning Blogger, Personality, Business Coach
3. Donna Sager Cowan, Award-Winning Children’s Book Author
4. Katherine Coule, Photographer
5. Stephanie Starr, Multiple Sclerosis Warrior, Woman of Faith and Mompreneur
6. Wendi Iacobello, Military Spouse, Blogger
– Alison Paul Klakowicz
Host and Creator of Hodge Podge Podcast and Blog
Author of the Award-Winning Children’s Picture Book Mommy’s Big, Red Monster Truck
Alison Paul Klakowicz is an Eastern North Carolina native, children’s book author, blogger, podcaster and creative writer. She is a military spouse who resides in Fayetteville, NC with her husband, Adam, and son, Mak.